Creation date / 2007 / February / 25
- Picture 081
- Picture 082
- Picture 083
- Picture 085
- Picture 086
- Picture 088
- Entering the swamp along wide, sandy access roads
- We stop along this spot to go hunting
- We find S. pupurea!
- Close up shows digested bug debris
- Little sundew nestled in sand. D. capillaris
- Ran into some scary wildlife!
- Another beautiful sundew...Drosera brevifolia.
- "Fire in the hole!" Fire ants. Ow.
- Ground changes from dry to boggy to water. Still no flytraps...